Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, July 15, 2024

Dream It Up

 

We cannot live what we cannot dream
Richard Paul Evans


I have a friend who lost a lot in hurricane Sandy


He put his dreams in to a hammer and saw


And rebuilt


I know a woman who always wanted  her own catering business



She put her dreams in to an oven

And let it rise


I know someone who always wanted to be a writer

She put her hands to the keys
And the words and she became one.

Where is your dream today?
To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
Anatole France

And that's poetiquejustis
But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,
Philippians 3:13