Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, October 9, 2026

And on That Note...

 

The great composer doesn't set to work 
because he is inspired
He is inspired because he is working
Ernest Newman
                                                  perhaps it begins with just an idea or two - 
the or the very wisp of an idea
The shadow of an idea

                                                       as you go about your daily life....
                                                        you know there is something more
and suddenly

it is there!
what you have been waiting to see and feel and hear
all of your life
 and others hear it to
in the middle of their own lives
                                                                           That is inspiration
            and that's poetiquejustis
 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; 
behold, the new has come. 
2 Corinthians 5:17