Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, October 3, 2014

The Louder you speak....

I don't like yelling and fighting
and I cannot quarrel.
Grace Kelly
No one likes being yelled at
in fact...
The louder you speak

the less people here.


                      Nothing lacks grace more than yelling
         In fact, nothing screams  lack of poise and intelligence

                 except maybe when the language also devolves
                                   


                                          grace under pressure
                                    lack of grace under pressure

You choose
and that's poetiquejustis
Like a city whose walls are broken through 
is a person who lacks self-control.
Proverbs 25:28