Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, October 1, 2015

Missing Words

I have more memories than
if I were a thousand years old.
Charles Baudelaire



A very gracious student told me
that he had read my bio
and was  'impressed"

If he only knew

Our bios tell so little.


They are like a map with a start and an end

and none of the road in between.


The pages are scrubbed of tears

And pain

And even the joy and laughter

But most of all

The memories.

The memories of classmates

And colleagues

and family
 who saw us through it all


Such a simple thing

A Biography
A story of a life

In so many missing words

And that's poetiquejustis 
You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
Psalm 16:11