Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, November 21, 2015

We Come Running

All we are looking for is another open door
Kate Bush
Singer/Songwriter
The Young Bloodhawke song "We Come Running"
has been playing  a continual loop in my head today

It talks about "heading for the open door"
And " looking out across the great divide"
It also asks me what I am waiting for.
Good question
What am I waiting for?
What are you waiting for?
Shouldn't they hear the sound
as we come running?
There is much to do
And this is our time in history
to get it done
and that's poetiquejustis
 ....being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might 
so that you may have great endurance and patience