Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, July 18, 2016

The Wall

It is the sweet simple things in life
which are the real ones after all
Laura Ingall Wilder
I walked in to a corporate boiler room today
Rows of cubicles with people tethered to phones
clicking at keys
Desks cluttered with mementos to keep them attached to life
I imagined the room empty
Soundless and bare walls
until the walls fell away
And vines grew up around me
And birdsong filled the air
and I wanted to share what I saw
but the people in the cubicles
never looked up
and the walls once more closed in
Today
let your mind go beyond the walls
and that's poetiquejustis
Now the LORD God had planted a garden in the east,
 in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed.
                                                                        Genesis 2:8