Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, July 30, 2017

Handfuls of Life

I can well understand why children love sand
Wilhelm Wittgenstein
It is the first thing in life to slip between your fingers
And the first castle you ever own
It stretches out before you beckoning you to follow
And then begs you to stretch out  and soak up its warmth
The poet Blake suggested that within its walls we can find a universe
 
 
 And we know that within it we find the span of time

                         Today, promise to take life by the handful
and let none of it slip away
and that's poetiquejustis
 
"For You said, ' I will surely prosper you and make your descendants as the sand of the sea,
which is too great to be numbered.'"

Genesis 32:12