Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, August 4, 2017

Why Should I Not?

Why should I not sit, every morning of my life, 
on a hillside looking in to a shining world?
Mary Oliver

Today, I choose to see only the good


I choose only to hear the joyful

I choose only to speak of peace

I choose to create a shining world that I will look in to 


From there I will reach out to those who sit in the darkness

And I will bring light 

and not let the darkness prevail

and that's poetiquejustis


You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden  Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a basket. Instead, they set it on a lampstand, and it gives light to everyone in the house  
Matthew 5:14