Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, November 21, 2017

In Gratitude for All That Did Not Go Right




 A Week Of Thanksgiving
Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, 
and creates a vision for tomorrow.
Melanie Beattie

Things did not always go right



But overcoming those messes got me to where I am




My goals were not always achieved



But that loss kept me moving forward
if only to leave the failure behind!
I am grateful
 
and that's poetiquejustis

Be cheerful no matter what; pray all the time; thank God no matter what happens. This is the way God wants you who belong to Christ Jesus to live.
I Thessolonians 5: 16-18






Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/melody_beattie_134462?src=t_gratitude