Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Make A Thing of It

Never do things others can do and will do
if there are things others cannot do or will not do.
Amelia Earhart

Can you do it?


Will you do it?


You know-
that "thing"
Or will you leave that thing only you can do undone?

Clare Booth Luce said:

“Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, 'She doesn't have what it takes." ~ ' They will say, 'Women don't have what it takes.

This is Women's History Month

Make a thing of it

 

And that's poetiquejustis

She is energetic and strong,
    a hard worker.  She makes sure her dealings are profitable;
    her lamp burns late into the night.

Proverbs 31