Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, April 19, 2018

No One the Wiser

I don’t want other people to decide who I am. I want to decide that for myself.
Emma Watson
And this from the girl who people will always want to be
And you think you have a problem being yourself?
and what if you were this guy?
                                   good luck explaining to the world who you REALLY are.
                                                      But you and I are lucky
                                             
                                                 We can be whoever we want to be


                                                                 and no one will be the wiser!
                                                                and that is poetiquejustis 


I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; 
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Psalm 139:14