Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Let's Finish This

I chose to work on my work
Julia Cameron "The Sound of Paper"



There many voices that call out for our time





And a hundred places for time to slip away and hide

Headlines to dive in to


Other people's lives to judge

Meanwhile...back in your life- what's being left undone?

 "When a stranger come knocking, do you let him in?
Was there food on your table for that down and out friend?
Did you hide the shadows, or did you walk in the sun?
Do you regret the things left undone?"
Janiva Magness

 So now finish doing it as well, so that your readiness in desiring it may be matched by your completing it out of what you have.
2 Corinthians 8:11