Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, December 7, 2018

For The Life of Me...

I would like to learn- or remember-
how to live
Annie Dillard
 Once upon a time
It was a world of London Bridge
of hide and seek
of Christmas Eves
And summer sun
But then we did something silly
We grew up
And we forgot what was important
So we could do the things that were expected
Growing up is ok
But remembering only how to be a "grown up"
is not
Remember?
and that's poetiquejustis
 He called a little child and had him stand among them. Then he said to them, “I can guarantee this truth: Unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.  Whoever becomes like this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven."
Matthew 18:2-4