Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, January 16, 2019

We Saw The Dawn

Not knowing when the dawn will come I open every door.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/emily_dickinson_132723?src=t_dawn
Not knowing when the dawn will come I open every door.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/emily_dickinson_132723?src=t_dawn
Not knowing when the dawn will come
I open every door.
Emily Dickinson

Today it dawned on me

As it did you



and you....



and you



and you



Yes!
Today it dawned all over all of us!

And because we were here to see that dawn,

we have another day to live

to laugh


to learn


and to love!


And that's poetiquejustis
He who made the Pleiades and Orion And changes deep darkness into morning, Who also darkens day into night, Who calls for the waters of the sea And pours them out on the surface of the earth, The LORD is His name. Amos 5:8