Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, February 3, 2020

Pity Leaves the Party




 To pity distress is but human; to relieve it is Godlike.
Horace Mann




There seems to be a lot of distress in the world these days

Even our jeans are distressed!



I am over it!

The sun is still shining


The waves are still rolling to shore


Morning coffee is still a delight

I am heading for higher ground

And I want to take as many people with me
as I can
 and that's poetiquejustis

You will keep in perfect peace
    those whose minds are steadfast,
    because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever,
    for the Lord, the Lord himself is the Rock eternal.
Isaiah 26:3-4
 















"In my distress, I called to the LORD, and he answered me.
Jonah 2: