Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, April 17, 2020

Now is the moment

Each moment is a place you've never been
Mark Strand
How glib we are in stringing the moments of our lives together
Like so many beads
                                                         these crystalline moments
These many-faceted drops of time that collect like dew
To then become part of something else
Something bigger
Becoming our life
Each moment is a gift
Wear it well
and that's poetiquejustis
                                                     You saw me before I was born. 
                                            Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
                                  Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
                                                             Psalm 139:16