Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, July 19, 2020

We Just Need Some More of The Little Things Today

A little thing comforts us because a little thing afflicts us
Pascal
It does not take much to make me happy
An evening with my husband with nothing to do
A call from our kids
Finding out that there is a bag of Orville Redenbacher's popcorn in the cupboard (extra butter) 
Unfortunately, I also have found it takes very little to upset the old apple cart
Working on that part....
Note to self:
Keep the apples in the cart....
at the core of it all,
we need to keep the little pleasures in our hearts
and the little annoyances in their place.
and that's poetiquejustis
The Lord has done great things for us! We are glad!
Psalm 126:3