Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, August 27, 2020

For Everything There is a Season

Colors speak all languages
Joseph Addison
I think have a pretty good hold on reality
I usually know what I can and cannot accomplish
in a day
in a week
Even in a lifetime
But apparently, this savvy does not extend
to my leisure time
I actually have a plan was to produce
village and landscape scenes out of fabric
Eventually, I get tired of the rebukes from the many-colored bolts of cloths
languishing on my worktable
"Let me be sunshine" the yellow cloth pouted
"Let me the mighty sea" the blue fabric sulked
"Let me be wind blowing through the sky" the gray fabric sighed
"Let me be in peace!" the busy professor moans
and she packed them all away
....for now. 
There are times you just have to control the conversation!

and that's poetiquejustis
For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven.
Ecclesiastes 3:1