Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, December 28, 2020

Sprinting toward 2021

 

I love it, I love it- and who shall chide me
for loving that old armchair
Eliza Cook


We are closing in on the New Year

We are poised for the sprint


We are gearing up for the dash


We are resolved


We are renewed


We are...exhausted!

Where did we ever get the idea 
that we could make rational decisions about the coming year
while we are still de-toxing from
Christmas overload not to mention the drama of 2020?


Sit....dream...gather your thoughts
Find a friendly chair

and give yourself a moment
 and that's poetiquejustis
 But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. 
Isaiah 40:31