Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, April 24, 2021

Be Blessed

All the great blessings of my life 
are present in my thoughts today
Phoebe Cary


Before you sigh:
"I have too much work to do today"

Remember:
and 9.7 million people in our country are unemployed

Before you say


"I have to watch my calories today and not overeat!"

Remember
This is a  world where 842,000,000
do not have enough to eat


Before you complain:
"We have downsized our home"

Remember
 
over 610,000 people are homeless every night

Before you think:
"I have to get up and go to church today"

Remember
There are places where  there are people
dying for their faith.


Just remember

and be blessed

and that's poetiquejustis
You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.
Deuteronomy 28:6