Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, May 16, 2021

All the Best People

 

"Do you think I have gone round the bend?"

"I am afraid so. You are mad, bonkers, completely off your head. 
But I will tell you a secret: all the best people are".
Lewis Carroll: Alice in Wonderland 


You have to be a bit mad to do life right

The other choice is to play it safe all of the time

And that is not a choice- it is living in a box
so go!  Be a little mad!
it will do you good!
and that's poetiquejustis
 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow--not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love.
Romans 8:38