Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Spuds and Buds

 

What I say is that, if a fellow really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.
A.A. Milne
 
 
I have learned a lot from the noble potato



They see it all, 



but do not say very much


They know how to keep a low pro…..


They can take the heat, without getting bent out of shape


And even when they are fried,
  they find a way to add some color to their life


You can smash them, mash them or pummel them


They still will butter up and be a comfort

And even if they get a little cheesy….


It's OK..because when you're hot

You're Hot
 and that's poetiquejustis
And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food.  
Genesis 1:29
(you guessed it- I am a vegetarian:-)