Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, August 9, 2021

It is never just pass or fail

 You always pass failure on your way to success.

Mickey Rooney



One year ago, our dog in a hurry to get home


 

took off - with me attached.


 

I flew into a ditch


 

and spent the next 6 months

progressing from a wheel chair

 


to a walker


 

to a cane


 

to a walking stick


 

to where I am today- with a slight limp 


 

It was a long road to where I am today-


 

Walking a 20 minute mile with no help even though my back is technically broken

But  I know I was one of the lucky ones

And I am cheering on all of those who are trying to get back on their feet


 

And that's poetiquejustis

Let us run with endurance the race set before us.

Hebrew 1:2