Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, December 6, 2021

Ancora Imparo

 

 
                                                                   Ancora imparo
                                                              Michaelangelo at age 87


                                                            Still finding wonder

 

 
                                                          Still seeing the extraordinary

 
 
 
                                                   Still bumping into miracles around every corner
 

 
 
 
                                                                          Still grateful

 
 
 
 
                                                                Ancora imparo- 
 
 

                                               I am still living so I am still learning.

                                                             And that's poetiquejustis

                                      Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it                                           it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:9