Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, August 14, 2022

A Little Perspective

I hadn't added anything except time and distance.
Sue Bender


That quote is about an artist who was disappointed in her work


Until she went back to see it the next day


A little time


A little distance


A little perspective

And it all had improved
The painting had not changed
She had changed
as we all do
day to day


It struck me that the images of our lives are like that


                                          Today, it may look as though you are going to lose it all

But a little time


A Little distance

A little perspective

And life takes on a whole new look

Be patient

And that's poetiquejustis

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11