Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, November 26, 2022

Warming Thoughts



Someone is boring me. I think it is me. 
Dylan Thomas
 
There are days I look at my life and say "ho-hum'. 
 
 
To quote the writing team of Fox and Gimbel "my life goes along as it should"...
 Like the cozy house I have with all the requisite hot and cold amenities
that I take for granted
Until I looked at the numbers:

1.1 billion people do not have access to electricity
 
1.6 billion people lack adequate housing
 
35% of the world's population does not have fresh water
 
6.3 million people are refugees
 
 Maybe my life is more unique than I realize!
 
After I say "Thank You!"
I hope I say
"How can I help others be blessed with a ho-hum life?"
and that's poetiquejustis
If you see some brother or sister in need and have the means to do something about it but turn a cold shoulder and do nothing, what happens to God’s love? It disappears. And you made it disappear.
I John 3:17