Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, December 30, 2022

Right on Track

 “Many times the wrong train took me to the right place.”  Paulo Coelho


 

Last week, my friend got on the wrong train



Not only the wrong train- but it was going in the wrong direction

 

She ended up missing her  connection

 


and a two hour trip



Turned in to a five hour ordeal



What did she do?


She took out her ever present crocheting



Found a place for coffee



And settled down to wait it out.

She turned an ordeal into an opportunity for much needed rest and contemplation.

 Turns out, she was right on track.

Ad that's poetiquejustis

"The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance." 2 Peter 3:9