Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Something Marvelous

Life never becomes a habit to me
It's always a marvel
Katherine Mansfield

There is a fast food place nearby my office called "The Habit"


I hear it's good

I mean- how do you argue with a fast food place that has Ahi Caesar salad?

So they kicked it up a notch....


I still refuse to go


The name annoys me


Habit = rut= sameness

I am looking for
The Surprising!

Ok...perhaps I am asking too much of a restaurant

But if I am going to have a habit

it is going to have to be called

"Something Marvelous"
and that's poetiquejustis
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, 
who does not change like shifting shadows.