Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, November 30, 2013

Wasn't it just yesterday

“Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back, 

everything is different...”  C S Lewis



I was going through some Christmas cards today and I came across one from an old friend

sent a few years ago

 

she enclosed a note asking about my grandson

 

And telling me about her granddaughter

 She closed with: "Grandparents???  When did High School end?"

 

Indeed

 

You roll from day to day

 

And all seems the same

 

Until you realize 

 

it is not

and neither are you

Will you smile about that?

I hope so-

Because that is life

And that's poetiquejustis

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven

Ecclesiastes 3:1