Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, December 1, 2013

It's a stretch

All life is an experiment.
The more experiments you make, the better
Ralph Waldo Emerson


Some of my favorite Christmas stories come from the book
The Christmas Store
One of the stories is about a very buttoned up gentleman
who lives an very non-experimental life.

                                           By chance encounter with someone's planner
(he works in the Lost and Found department)
He finds himself prompted daily to try something new

Little things that are big stretches for him
(read it...you will like it)

I read it every year
then take pen in hand to write one new "adventure"
for each day in December

I have found
That the big changes come
when you are taking small steps along the way
*


and that's poetiquejustis
A person may plan his own journey,
    but the Lord directs his steps.

* images by Mary Engelbreit