Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, December 2, 2013

Blowing the Whistle on Armchair Quarterbacks

Action is the real measure of intelligence
Napoleon Hill


It is football season and the armchair quarterbacks abound

But they are not seasonal


There are always plenty of people ready to tell you

what to do

how to do it

not to do it

Makes you wonder where they get all the time-


Until you realize
They are not doing anything themselves

That game is over!

Your game is on!

and that's poetiquejustis 
Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own. Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.  
Philippians 3:12-14