Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Weaver's Tale

Expectancy is the atmosphere for miracles
Edwin Louis Cole


I am expecting a lot from today


and tomorrow 


and the year to come
 I will expect, demand, and accept
the good things that come my way



And the not so good

The wanted


And the "......could have done without that"


and I will treat them all as threads of gold and silver and scarlet


That I will weave in to something magnificent
because that is how a miracle is born

What will you do with the threads of your days in the coming months?

Let's meet right here next year

And we will share our miracles!
and that's poetiquejustis
"For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”  
Matthew 17:20