Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Let's not lose touch

Libraries are not made- they grow
Augustine Birrell


Lack of courage has caused me never to count
the number of bookcases in our home


Even in this age of ebooks (I am a fan)

I still need to browse the shelves and touch the bindings


So many things in our lives are going digital!

Family connected by


or


 rather than Sunday dinners


Even colleagues are 'Linkedin' 

rather than meeting
It almost makes you nostalgic for those Chamber of Commerce Networking events
Almost....
Me?

I work from home, so for me the world is becoming very virtual
But I am going to keep pushing away from the computer
and keep growing that library
of books and friends 
you know-  life beyond the virtual

Is there is someone who would like to see you today?
and that's poetiquejustis

  So wherever you go, make disciples of all nations