Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, December 9, 2013

The Hiding Place

When I am here, 
I can get straight down to work
without wasting time
Monet
I imagine Monet was speaking of Giverny
His refuge and inspiration


A place as much cerebral as it was real


A place where the colors and scents were of choice


And yet have a life of their own


We all need a Giverny

A  place in our heart where we can get down to the work of living

Without wasting time
                                                      Only you can find your Giverny

to have, and to protect 

and perhaps to share


and that's poetiquejustis
I have hidden your Word in my heart
that I might not sin against you
Psalm 119:11