Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, January 23, 2015

What Did You Say???


We ought to see far enough in to a hypocrite
to see even his sincerity
Thomas Fuller 


I have a very wise brother
Who told me when we were just kids
That if someone
is being snarky about someone else to you



They are being snarky about you 
to someone else


Maybe they are insecure



Maybe they need to be liked


Who knows
But whatever the reason,
I thought I would pass my brother's wisdom along to you
 
OK...now you know
and that's poetiquejustis

A dishonest man spreads strife, and a whisperer separates close friends. 
Proverbs 16:28
 
























But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere.
James 3:17