Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, March 1, 2015

Inspiration ...It is not for everyone

I refuse to make 
uninspired music
Ben Harper

It is said that inspiration is everywhere



True....



But you have to have an aspiration



A desire to be part of the creation



A need to see a revelation




Before you can live in the place



of inspiration


At least that's been my observation
and that's poetiquejustis


and that's poetiquejustis
                    All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives.
It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.
                                     2 Timothy 3:16