Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, February 28, 2015

Take it with you

If we cannot find tranquility in ourselves,
it is useless to seek it elsewhere
Francois De La Rochefoucald



 A day at the beach helps


A week in the mountain refreshes



A stroll at sunset



Greeting the dawn

all moments in time
of tranquility

Tranquility 
can be for a moment

Or it can follow you 

wherever you go

Wordsworth said
 poetry is simply 

a recollection of tranquility

May all your tomorrows be days
when you can recall yesterday
as a day of tranquility
and that's poetiquejustis
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27