Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, February 7, 2015

Territorial

Only those who risk going too far
can possibly find out how far one can go
T S Eliot




To the moon?


It "was one small step for man"
JFK

Beyond the horizon?

"Following the light of the sun we found the new world"
Christopher Columbus

To the depths?

"Buoyed by water, he can fly in any direction-up, down, sideways-by merely flipping his hand. Under water, man becomes an archangel
Jacques Cousteau

Today,
Remove a boundary


 This is your life

And it  is your turn, after all

and that's poetiquejustis
Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." 
And God granted his request.
1 Chronicles 4:10