Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, February 26, 2015

Going My Way?

The road to success
is always under construction
Lily Tomlin




Just when you get ready to hit the road to success

You start seeing signs
and you think they all mean

Not so!
It just means
you have some work ahead of you!

 Sure-
There are things that may slow you down


But when you are on the road to success
*
Everything is useful 

Like knowing when to give others the "right of way" 


Or just learning to share the road
Remember:
Not every sign along the road to success means "STOP"

So, when you hit a bump

 just put your best foot forward

and enjoy those you meet along the way
Because you are all headed
in the same direction
and that's poetiquejustis

As they were going along the road, someone said to Him, 
"I will follow You wherever You go." –

Luke 9:7
 
As they were going along the road, someone said to Him, "I will follow You wherever You go." - See more at: http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Roads#sthash.bxOSgOOy.dpuf

*From "Roadwork ahead" by Sally Sutton