Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, February 1, 2015

Messing Around With Boats

But I hated the idea of building ships
and never going to sea
  from The Boston Girl
            Anita Diamant 


When my mom was a girl
she lived in Brooklyn 

She would to love 
to go down to the docks 

and  watch the ships move
in and out of the harbor


Perhaps it was because
her family arrived here by sea
or because her mom
grew up in a fishing village in Italy
She never said
When she grew up

she married a Navy man


Sailed to Europe
and was the queen of the cruises
And she also taught me
to build my own ship of dreams

and set sail
to wherever they may lead
I hope I did the same for my kids

and I hope today 
someone does the same
for you
and that's poetiquejustis
Matthew 8:23
When He got into the boat, His disciples followed Him.
- See more at: http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Boats#sthash.cscsLPkJ.dpuf

When He got in to the boat
His disciples followed Him
Mark 8:23