Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Coming Through!

A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds
Sir Francis Bacon
The word opportunity comes from the 11th Century root for elbow room
Why not give yourself some elbow room
C'mon...what have you got to lose?
Stretch a little
Reach!
Like this-

Or better still- like this!
Because Robert Browning said that:  
Ah, but man's reach should exceed his grasp 
or what's a heaven for?
Mary Poppins said:

"If you reach for the stars, all you get are the stars, but we have a brand new spin
If you reach for the heavens, you get the stars thrown in!"
 but if you want to reach for it
You have to give yourself some elbow room
and that's poetiquejustis
 
Now someone may argue, "Some people have faith; others have good deeds." But I say, "How can you show me your faith if you don't have good deeds? I will show you my faith by my good deeds."
James 2:18