Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, July 2, 2015

Life- It is a Page Turner

Too all those who are fearlessly turning pages of their lives to see what the next Chapter will be!
 
Life happened because I turned the pages
Alberto Manguel
Life can be read line by line
It can be savored for every word and phrase and image
Or, you can simply look at the pictures as you skim through your days.

 
Today, there is a new page waiting in your story!
A page you have never read!
A story you have never been told!
Go ahead!
Turn the page
 Your life is waiting to happen!
and that's poetiquejustis

Your eyes saw my unformed body.
 All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Psalm 139:16