Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Marginally Speaking

Beware the barrenness of a busy life.
Socrates

Have you ever thought about leaving "margins" in your life?


Areas where there was nothing but space.
I heard someone talk about that 

I liked the image

Places you can tiptoe into 


Stop a while 

and breathe

Before you step back in to the blur that life can so easily become


Without those places of retreat




 Those moments of sanctuary



 You will never be any more than you are right now

And as you drain and drain and drain yourself


You could become quite a bit less than who you ever were.


Today, I will not scribble on every inch of the page


I will leave margins and a place to breathe.




I will not write below this line
And that's poetiquejustis
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid
 John 14:27