Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, May 28, 2016

The necessities

If we do what is necessary, all the odds are in our favor. 
 Charles Buxton

I have a lot to do, so I have been thinking about doing what is necessary


It comes from the Latin neccesarious:  unavoidable, indispensable

But what makes it "unavoidable, indispensable"?
How do you define "necessary"?

Doing what is necessary to pay the bills?
Doing what is necessary to get the job done?
 To live a balanced life?
Is all that necessary?
Oh, dear...I believe it is.....
Winston Churchill said:
"It is no use saying, 'We are doing our best.' 
                                    You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary".

Living life well....seems it is a necessity
and that's poetiquejustis 

But everything should be done in a fitting and orderly way. I Corinthians 14:40