Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Torrential Hope

The best thing about the future
is that it comes one day at a time.
Abraham Lincoln
When there is a storm
I very rarely pay attention to the torrent
I like to watch the raindrops on the window
Make their way slowly
Avoiding some drops
Joining forces with others   
Moving forward without knowing where it all will  end
Single drops that  never bother to look inside the window at me
But  simply move along the path
Leaving the future
the torrent 
and me
 to find our own way
And that's poetiquejustis 
There will be a shelter to give shade from the heat by day, and refuge and protection from the storm and the rain. - See more at: http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Rain#sthash.np3199qq.dpuf
There will be a shelter to give shade from the heat by day,
 and refuge and protection from the storm and the rain. 
Isaiah 4:6
There will be a shelter to give shade from the heat by day, and refuge and protection from the storm and the rain. - See more at: http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Rain#sthash.np3199qq.dpuf