Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, June 29, 2017

It's What You Don't Know That Can Make The Difference!

Thank goodness my education was neglected
Beatrix Potter
No one told Ms Potter 
that she had to be trained to draw
so she produced art
No one told her that she 
did not know how to publish a book
So she did- again and again and again
Where would we be had
Ms Beatrix Potter 
listened to the voices saying
"you can't do that"
Where will you be
if you do?
I was just wondering
and that's poetiquejustis
Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, 
but be a new and different person with a fresh newness in all you do 
and think. 
Then you will learn from your own experience how His ways 
will really satisfy you.
Romans 12:2