Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Just a Cuppa

A cup of tea would restore my normality.
Douglas Adams
Would it now....a bit much to ask from some brewed leaves from the guy who wrote this
 But I will take his word for it
Because "normality" looks different to all of us
To some the world is always a bit bleak
To some, normal is what tomorrow will be like
To others, it will always look like yesterday
To some normal is waiting for something to appear
To others, it is always leaving something behind
Normality
Define it for yourself
That is the best that you can do
Oh...and join Mr. Adams for a have a cup of tea- 
it couldn't hurt- right?
and that's poetiquejustis
 Do not be conformed to this world, 
but be transformed by the renewal of your mind
Romans 12:2