Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, October 28, 2017

Hold that thought!!

In every work of genius we recognize our own rejected thoughts: they come back to us with a certain alienated majesty
R W Emerson

It flutters by

A thought

Intuition?

 Your destiny?

Why did you not reach out to it?

Take flight with it?



         It is a new day
Watch  and  Listen    
 Perhaps it will light again

And this time you will be ready!
and that's poetiquejustis 
                                       But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.”
                   Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds.
                                                                      James 2:18