Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, October 8, 2017

Life by the Slice

Great thoughts speak only to the thoughtful mind, 
but great actions speak to all mankind
Emily P Bissell
I like to think...I really do

 In fact...
I like to think that I spend quite a bit of time thinking
I think about things that are important

and those that are not so important

But there comes a time that your thinking must become a deed
Otherwise, is is like buying all the ingredients for an  extraordinary chocolate cake
And never baking a thing
That will never get you
That slice of life you have been looking for
and that's poetiquejustis
Do not refrain from doing what is excellent as long as you are able.
Proverbs 3:27