Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, July 13, 2018

Count Down

Not everything that counts
can be counted
and not everything that can be counted
counts
A. Einstein

I have never counted  children's smiles
but they are more precious than gold
I have never counted my lover's kisses
and yet they never grow old
Counting seems a simple way
of knowing what you have lost
But loving the good that comes your way
means  you never count the cost
and that's poetiquejustis
When troubles of any kind come your way, count it as an opportunity for great joy.  For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.  So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.
James 1:2